Reversing Runaway Inequality
Logo design and animated video for Citizen Action NY’s Reversing Runaway Inequality Program
What We Did
Collective Agency designed a new logo for Citizen Action’s workshop, Reversing Runaway Inequality, based on Les Leopold’s 2015 book. After the logo design was complete, CA conceived of and animated three videos designed to entertain, while illustrating complicated economic concepts described in Leopold’s book, including Financialization, Racial Capitalism and the Better Business Climate Campaign.
Citizen Action of New York is a grassroots membership organization taking on big issues that are at the center of transforming society – issues like:
- quality education and after-school programs for all our kids
- guaranteed quality, affordable health care
- public financing of election campaigns
- dismantling racism and promoting racial justice
- a more progressive tax system
Les Leopolds’ Runaway Inequality: An Activist’s Guide to Economic Justice was published in 2015 and can be found on Amazon.